Can you afford to lose your valuable business data?
… our e-Box is your protection!
Have you ever been confronted with the predicament of losing data, files or e-mails due to hardware failure or because you forgot to do a manual back-up?
With an e-Box in place, your valuable business data can be backed up automatically over the Internet and stored remotely.
It’s also a trouble-free solution that provides a secure and managed e-mail and Internet service to everyone on your network … and keeps you connected to your business.
And it provides management reporting to reduce Internet abuse and unknown bandwidth and resource wastage.
How it works
- The e-Box provides an off-site back-up facility to ensure that the important data on your network is copied and saved.
- Backup takes place at night when your Internet connection is not being used.
- The process is automated and takes place at regular intervals, thus eliminating human error.
- Failures for any reason are brought to our attention automatically to be corrected by us remotely as far as possible. No travel costs or delays.
- You can have a mirrored server at TSI which will be deployed in a case of catastrophic hardware failure. This is far cheaper than you may think!
- Your staff does not waste time on backing up of data.
- Users benefit from being able to source lost data.
- Most types of data can be backed up. An auto-bandwidth assessment precedes the data transfer to test for rationality.
- Traditional backup methods (e.g. tape, CD) can be supplemented or replaced by the e-Box backup.
Tried and tested technology
- Based on a solid and proven platform, we have been installing e-Boxes since 1998.
- The e-Box undergoes continual research and development, thus keeping up with new technologies such as high-speed wireless networking, at no extra cost to you.
- You do not need to sign a lengthy contract; TSI only needs one month’s notice if you are unhappy with the e-Box service.
- You pay a monthly fee for the e-Box service.
- Since the e-Box remains TSI’s property, if it fails, it's sorted!
Give us your details, and we will contact you as soon as we can.