Network design and installation
Network problemsEver heard clients, customers, staff or colleagues complain about their ‘network problems’? About applications, e-mail or web access that are slow or unreliable? The inability to properly connect branch offices and remote workers? Undependable printing? Erratic backups? Messy cabling? Prematurely running out of bandwidth? Have you ever experienced these problems yourself, in your business?
Multi-facetedYou should know that networking is multi-faceted, and that everything has to work together properly. It’s not just cabling; it is hardware (switches, routers, antennae), software (workstations, servers, Windows, Linux), the LAN (local area network), Internet, e-mail etc. To align all of this professionally, TSI offers your business an end-to-end network design, installation and support service.
Careful planningSo if you’re an SME, and you understand that careful network planning is required, aligned closely with the needs of your organisation, TSI can assist you – whether you have no in-house IT personnel, or an existing team you’d like us to work with. We’ll support you with the low-level diagnostic skills and tools for effective troubleshooting, as well as end-to-end professional design, cabling, hardware and software configuration.
Remember: DIY point-and-click network configuration is ‘easy’ but deceptive, and can cause serious upheavals later if the installer does not fully understand the task. Because the network is the backbone of any IT system, it is not conducive to DIY solutions!
The bottom line
- You’re assured of a faster response, because we use remote support tools.
- You have the freedom of a month-to-month agreement, because we depend on our excellent service quality to retain our clients. There’s no lock-in.
- You don’t have to recruit and manage multiple service providers, because we offer a one-stop shop for hardware, software, networking, security, e-mail and Internet.
- You always have access to the big picture and better problem-solving skills, because of our 100 years of combined IT and engineering experience.
- You experience genuine accountability, knowledge sharing and continuity, as a result of our innovative web-based job tracking system.
- You enjoy access to a single point of contact for follow-up and monitoring, with no unpleasant finger-pointing should problems arise.