Things happen quickly in IT, and constant change is a given. For example, the convergence of IT and telecommunications continues to place new demands on IT. As a result, new technologies are often hastily adopted, yielding a tangle of cobbled together ad hoc solutions which do not always work in partnership.
The reality is that, because IT is commonly considered a ‘wasted’ expense, businesses seldom have IT budgets and related plans, especially small- and medium-sized businesses. But TSI seeks to address this via strategic IT planning designed for SMEs.
Alignment and calibration
TSI’s structured, considered and long-term approach is rooted in the philosophy that planning serves to align business needs with technology; that it helps to calibrate clients’ expectations; and that it enables pro-activity instead of ‘fire-fighting’. After all, according to TSI, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
The value of strategic IT planning is even more obvious when you consider the great potential costs of not planning: failed projects, mismatched systems, inadequate or missing budgets. So why not maximise TSI’s 100 years of combined experience in creating IT solutions?
The bottom line
- You’re able to save money in the long term, because TSI offers you the opportunity to see the big picture in terms of where your business is going.
- You’re able to uncover potential risks and critical business needs, via regular planning and strategy sessions.
- You’re assured that your sensitive or strategic corporate information is safeguarded, because we establish strong relationships with all of our clients before offering this service.
- You’re guaranteed that your best interests will always drive the overall plan, because, since our inception in 1992, we’ve provided all clients with unbiased, honest advice.
- You can be sure that you’re dealing with a partner who prioritises long-term collaborations over short-term profits.