System and network security
Connection to the Internet means access, information, opportunity and innovation, but it also means exposure to threats. Your company has probably been hit by at least one computer virus in its time, so you understand that the security threat is real and that its attacks are not always apparent, until later.
But do you realise how dangerous it can be to install a generic package, close your eyes and hope for the best? Some security systems can do more harm than good.
TSI has seen it all – from wasted bandwidth to crippled systems; security breaches to full-scale invasions. We’ve seen threats change on a daily basis. And this is why we’ve developed a way to protect your business, by assessing your specific needs, implementing your system and network security and then maintaining and updating it.
Whether your business has limited in-house IT personnel or no IT team at all, this service means that you can focus on your business and leave its security to the experts.
The bottom line
- You’re protected against e-mail and other Internet threats, by TSI’s e-Box managed e-mail and Internet service.
- You pay only a cost-effective monthly rental, in return for a fully managed advanced firewall, e-mail antivirus protection, e-mail dangerous attachment blocking and remote support and administration, as well as fast response to incidents.
- For multi-level defence, your workstations and servers must also be protected. By installing a centralised antivirus solution, you’re assured of up-to-date protection, via automatic electronic updates.
- You’re able to ensure the protection of your sensitive information, because we can configure your network resources, in terms of who has access to what.
- You have secure access to your company network via the Internet, which means that you can connect branch offices and remote workers via the e-Box Virtual Private Network (VPN).